I created Heavenly Scent in 1996, when I designed the flowers for my own Winter Wedding. I had just gained a Diploma in Floristry and set up the Heavenly Scent workshop in Liss.
I chose to specialise in Wedding and Event flowers, because I particularly love the romance and magic of a Wedding Day. It is very enjoyable working with Brides and Grooms to create their vision and always an amazing feeling to transform an empty venue with wonderful flowers, filling the air with scent, colour and beauty.
I work with a fantastic team and we have designed flowers for hundreds of weddings, magazine shoots and ‘real wedding’ features. Our work is regularly displayed in ‘Wedding Flowers’ magazine. You can view our recent press images on our facebook page.
We are very aware of our role as a business to reduce our carbon footprint and to give something back, so we:
- Support a charity each year by donating £10 from every wedding we do. See our facebook page for our charity of the year.
- Compost all our floral waste.
- Recycle packaging and avoid using plastic wrapping.
- Source locally when possible.
- Grow our own herbs, foliage and some flowers.
Flowers are a big part of a day that will always be remembered.